What is the Service?
The clinical laboratory is the place where a multidisciplinary team formed by the clinical pathologist or clinical analyst, laboratory professionals and technicians in clinical analysis, analyze human biological samples that contribute to the study, prevention, diagnosis and treatment of diseases.
- (Chemistry 30-40 (SMAC), Liver Function Tests (PFH), Lipid Profile, Diabetes Profile, etc ...)
- (Drug Abuse (ABDD 1-6 Parameters), Ethyl Alcohol)
- (Hematologic Biometry (BH), Blood Smear, CD4 and CD8 Cytometry, HLA-B27)
- (Coproparasitoscopico (CPS I-III), Coprological (Copro), Fecal occult blood (SOH), Coprocultivo (CC).
- Immunology and Endocrinology
- Hepatitis ABC, Rubeola, HIV, Thyroid Function, Hormonal Profile, Adrenal Profile, Iron Kinetics.
- Tumor Markers
- Carcinoembryonic Antigen (CEA), CA 125, CA 19-9, CA 15-3, Alpha-fetoprotein (AFP) Human Gonadotrophin (HCG), etc.
- Urinalysis (EGO), Uroculture (URO).
- Hemoculture, Cito-chemical, Crops (Vaginal, urethral, wound, various liquids, pharyngeal, etc.)
- BAAR staining, GRAM, PAS, Chinese ink, KOH, Identification of strains, antibiogram.
- HIV, Pregnancy test, VDRL, Group and RH, Coagulation times (FIB, TP, TPT), Antistreptolysins (ASTO), C reactive protein (CRP), Rheumatic factor (RF), Erythrocyte sedimentation rate ).
- Viral Markers
- Antibodies to Hep ABC, HIV, Cytomegalovirus, Herpes I and II, Varicella Zoster, Epstein Barr, Rubella, etc.
- Pathology Studies
- Cervical Papanicolaou, Biopsies piece (Large and Small), PAP Base Liquid, Immunohistochemistry (IHQ).
- Physical and chemical analysis of water, Determination and quantification of free and total chlorine in potable / residual water, Heavy metals in blood / waste water, Determination of organic chemical substances in urine / blood based on NOM.
- Cultivation: food, living and inert surfaces, health controls (III - VI), microbiological analysis of water / ice / other liquids, based on NOM.