What is the Service?
Used to reveal, diagnose and examine diseases or to study the anatomy and functions of the body, radiology is part of these techniques.
- Open Magnetic Resonance
- Computed tomography of 64 cuts - Coming soon
- Ultrasound (Conventional, Color Doppler, Musculoskeletal)
- 3D and 4D Obstetric Ultrasound
- Ultrasound with Elastography
- Prostate Biopsies Guided by Ultrasound
- Simple Radiology
- Digital and 3D Mammography with Tomosynthesis
- Digital Dental Orthopantomography
- Transtoraxic Doppler Echocardiogram
- Proof of Effort
- Resting Electrocardiogram